Thursday, September 22, 2011

Progress, I think?!?!

So last Friday we got a call from a woman at the State Dept. who said that they were assigning us a State Dept.  lawyer to deal with our situation.  I called and talked to him on Tuesday and this is what we found out in a nutshell....  This lawyer has been dealing with this issue for a couple months, a few weeks ago he sent the needed information to the Embassy of China to authenticate the signature on the new form, and hopefully we should have a resolution to this in a few weeks.  I am praying that he is right and this only takes a few weeks, but with the way things have been going I am trying not to get my hopes up.  I know that our baby is out there, I just wish the journey to get to them wasn't so curvy.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment