Saturday, March 9, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Written December 25, 2012 (it just took me this long to upload photos--sorry : )

I just spent the day watching my Son open presents and play like a maniac.  He snuggled with Papa on the couch and showed off big time for his Grandparents.  A year ago we were still in shock that we would soon be parents.  Two, three or even four years ago a day like this was still a dream we held close to our hearts, but didn't really know if it would come true.  Well today it came true.  I sit here reflecting on how very blessed I am.  I have a husband who loves me like crazy despite all my bad habits and caffeine addiction.  I have a beautiful Son whose face lights up whenever he sees me.  Wonderful friends and family who have been so incredibly supportive.  A comfortable home--albeit a little messy at times.  A rewarding job that provides security for my family and allows me to continue learning new things everyday.  I look around me and it is so easy to see the blessings in my life.







1 comment: